You can click on the position headings to see reasoning behind the selections, but those have NOT been updated with injuries for integrity purposes.
Over 18 Fantasy Points (Players 1-6):
- Matt Ryan vs CAR
- Aaron Rodgers vs NO
- Tom Brady @ BUF
- Drew Brees @ GB
- Peyton Manning vs OAK
- Robert Griffin III @ TB
- Cam Newton @ ATL
- Matthew Stafford vs MIN (Stafford is probable for the game today and has a decent matchup against the Vikings)
- Joe Flacco vs CLE
- Andy Dalton @ JAX
- Ryan Fitzpatrick vs NE
- Josh Freeman vs WAS
- Tony Romo vs CHI
- Christian Ponder @ DET - Probable, play if you need to.
- Michael Vick vs NYG - The Giants are still banged up in the secondary, so Vick could be better than this placement. He could also get injured.
- Blaine Gabbert vs CIN
- Eli Manning @ PHI
- Philip Rivers @ KC
- Carson Palmer @ DEN
- Alex Smith @ NYJ
Shaun Hill vs MIN- Shaun Hill is unlikely to see playing time with Stafford healthy.
- Jay Cutler @ DAL
Over 16 Fantasy Points (Players 1-6):
- Arian Foster vs TEN - Probable, play him.
- Maurice Jones-Drew vs CIN - Rashad Jennings is probable for the game, but I doubt that will have much impact on MJD's carries. The Jags could prove me wrong though.
- Ryan Mathews @ KC
- Ray Rice vs CLE
- Marshawn Lynch @ STL
- Darren McFadden @ DEN - Probable, play him.
- Jamaal Charles vs SD - Peyton Hillis is doubtful, making Charles a great play this week.
- LeSean McCoy vs NYG
- Adrian Peterson @ DET
- Doug Martin vs WAS
- Cedric Benson vs NO
- Ben Tate vsTEN
- Mikel LeShoure vs MIN- Mikel LeShoure is currently
questionable with a groin issuein. The current belief is that he is just sore from his first real NFL action.
- Alfred Morris @ TB
- DeMarco Murray vs CHI
- Trent Richardson @ BAL
- Willis McGahee vs OAK- McGahee is probable and playing against a terrible Oakland run defense.
- BenJarvus Green-Ellis @ JAX - Bernard Scott is questionable, probably doesn't change much.
- Frank Gore vs NYJ
- Michael Turner vs CAR
- Pierre Thomas @ GB
- Reggie Bush @ ARI - Reggie Bush is still questionable with a knee issue. Given that his game is at 4pm, play someone to replace him if you can. He is a game-time decision.
- Andre Brown @ PHI
- DeAngelo Williams @ ATL
- Michael Bush @ DAL - Forte is questionable to return. If he plays, Bush loses even more value.
- Chris Johnson @ HOU
- Jonathan Stewart @ ATL - Probable. Play him if you must.
- Steven Jackson vs SEA - Jackson is questionable with a groin injury still. He will probably be ineffective against the Seahawks even if he plays. Try to avoid him.
- Tashard Choice vs NE (Unless Fred Jackson is given an open workload)
- Ahmad Bradshaw @ PHI - Probable to be the starter, we still don't know how the RBBC will work out.
- Ryan Williams vs MIA - Williams becomes a better play with Wells on IR and Stephens-Howling doubtful for the Miami game.
- Darren Sproles @ GB
- Justin Forsett vs TEN
Over 16 Fantasy Points (Players 1-9):
- Calvin Johnson vs MIN - Matthew Stafford is back, which may bode poorly for Megatron. On the other hand, the Vikings don't have very strong corners to corral him.
- Vincent Jackson vs WAS
- Percy Harvin @ DET
- Andre Johnson vs TEN - Probable, play him.
- Julio Jones vs CAR - Probable, play him.
- Brandon Marshall @ DAL
- Wes Welker @ BUF - Edelman is officially out. Wes Welker should be the guy in the slot this week.
- Eric Decker vs OAK
- Dwayne Bowe vs SD - Bowe is questionable this week, but history says he plays well against the Chargers. I'm going to bump him down a few but assume he'll play.
- Larry Fitzgerald vs MIA
- Victor Cruz @ PHI - Hakeem Nicks is officially out. Cruz tends to play a little worse when he is the primary receiver in the offense.
- A.J. Green @ JAX - D.J. Cox (the Jags stating corner) is off the injury report, otherwise Green would be higher.
- Demaryius Thomas vs OAK
- Jeremy Maclin vs NYG - He is probable and should play this week. Last time he came back from this injury he played well...until he got hurt again.
Hakeem Nicks @ PHI- Hakeem Nicks is officially out. Ramses Barden is a possible alternative, but this Eagles offense is much better than the Panthers offense from last week.
- Roddy White vs CAR
- Dez Bryant vs CHI
- Greg Jennings vs NO - He was limited in practice, but he is probable for the game. I still like him here.
- Malcom Floyd @ KC
- Danny Amendola vs SEA
- Steve Smith @ ATL
- Marques Colston @ GB - Colston is not on the injury report this week. Hopefully that means he is back to full strength for fantasy owners.
- Stevie Johnson vs NE
- Jordy Nelson vs NO
- Andre Roberts vs MIA
- Pierre Garcon @ TB - Garcon is likely to play this week, but everyone is unsure about how he will play. Unless you have no other starting options, I'd hold him to the bench.
- Sydney Rice @ STL
- Torrey Smith vs CLE
- Denarius Moore @ DEN - DHB is out for sure and Rod Streater is dealing with an eye injury. This could be a great combination for Moore.
- Donald Jones vs NE - Despite all of the Bills running backs being questionable this week, I still think Jones is a good play. The Patriots have been solid against the run.
- Santonio Holmes vs SF
- Mike Williams vs WAS
- DeSean Jackson vs NYG
- Miles Austin vs CHI - Probable with a hamstring issue. We'll see how that affects his play.
- Anquan Boldin vs CLE
- Kevin Walter vs TEN - Rookie Lestar Jean is out, making Walter a slightly better play.
Cecil Shorts vs CIN- Laurent Robinson went from unlikely to likely for this week. It might be time to throw Justin Blackmon back into the fray. I think he finds himself this week. Kenny Britt @ HOU- Kenny Britt is very questionableofficially out this week. Play Nate Washington if you need a fill-in.
- Brandon LaFell @ ATL
- Jerome Simpson @ DET
- Justin Blackmon vs CIN
- Brandon Lloyd @ BUF
- Andrew Hawkins @ JAX
Just one short grouping:
- Rob Gronkowski @ BUF - Questionable this week, but he seems like the kind of guy who will play no matter what.
- Jimmy Graham @ GB
- Tony Gonzalez vs CAR
- Martellus Bennett @ PHI
- Vernon Davis @ NYJ - Probable, play him.
- Kyle Rudolph @ DET - Probable, play him.
- Jermichael Finley vs NO
- Brandon Pettigrew vs MIN
- Jermaine Gresham @ JAX
- Fred Davis @ TB
- Brent Celek vs NYG
- Antonio Gates vs KC
- Jared Cook @ HOU - Jared Cook is questionable this week. There is no real replacement for him if he goes down that you should play.
- Dennis Pitta vs CLE
- Owen Daniels vs TEN